Room Reservation Policies:
Fishing Reservation Policies:
- Check-in time: After 3PM -- Check-out time: Before 11AM
- Daily In-Room Breakfast Basket provided.
- One nights deposit per room with valid credit card required at the time reservations are made.
- There is a $25.00 fee for any cancellation. In addition, if the cancellation is within 7 days of arrival, you will forfeit the rate of one night unless we are able to get the dates booked by another party. Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival are considered “No Shows” and charged 100%.
- NO SMOKING inside the Lodge, on guest room decks or in guest rooms! Additional cleaning charges will be applied to guest's account should this occur.
- Nightly rate based on a maximum of double occupancy per room per night basis. Charges for additional persons and/or bedding applied as applicable to guest's account.
- Domestic small dogs (less than 20 pounds) are allowed in rooms 7, 8 or 9 and must be crated. The maximum number of pets allowed is 2. Please ensure that your pet is housebroken. An extra cleaning fee of $200 and/or actual replacement/repair costs will apply should your pet(s) cause any damage to the lodge, room, furniture or fixtures in any way.
- Missing or damaged room items or damage to room will be charged to guest’s account.
- PJ’s Lodge is not liable or responsible for damages/loses to guest’s property or person.
Prices and policies are subject to change
- Cancellation Policy - Any cancellations made 14 days prior to the scheduled date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 7 days prior to the scheduled date will forfeit 50% of the cost of the trip. Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to the scheduled date of the trip will forfeit the full cost of the trip. In most instances, we will reschedule the trip to an available date if possible.
- A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL FISHING PACKAGES
- Arkansas fishing licenses and trout stamps are your responsibility. They can be purchased at several local stores in the area or online at Arkansas Game & Fish (http://www.ar.wildlifelicense.com/ ) or By Phone (501-223-6349 between 8 AM. and 4:30 PM)
- Daily trips typically start between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM with the end of the day between 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM. There will be a break for shore lunch at about 11:30.
- Bait/Lure Fishing trips are for no more than 3 fishermen per boat.
- Fly Fishing trips are for no more than 2 fishermen per boat.
- Cold water and soft drinks are provided, however you are responsible for other beverages.
- The weather can change quickly so always be prepared for rain, cool fronts, and hot sun.
- Do not forget your waders if you are Fly Fishing.
Current prices and policies effective August 1, 2014